If you need to surrender a Great Dane or Great Dane mix, we need an email to SAGDINFO@AOL.COM. This email must contain the following information: (You can also use the online intake form for much of the requested information)
- Current on vaccinations?
- Current on heartworm test?
- House trained?
- Detailed explanation of reason for surrender
- Current environment: lives with kids (ages), other dogs (what kind), outside or inside dog, lives with cats
- Behavior/Temperament: aggression (dogs, humans - kids, owner, visitor, etc), likes to play, likes to ride in cars
- 3 Photographs of quality in which we can see face, profile, standing
- We can not take in dog aggressive Danes as they have to live with other dogs.......
Donation Fees to surrender a Dane or Dane mix if an owner surrender only- fee waived for strays
- Dog current on vaccinations, heartworm test, and is neutered or spayed: $25.00 donation
- Dog current on vaccinations, heartworm test, and is not neutered or spayed: $100 donation
- Dog not current on vaccinations, heartworm test, and is not neutered or spayed: $125 donation
- these donations go a long way in helping us offset huge expenses with these guys and are definitely appreciated!!!
Owner is responsible for transporting dog to the Rescue